Register    Login    Search    Articles & downloads     Who We Are    Donate    Jaylach Free Sites

Board index » Our Community » General Discussion

Post subject: Conspiracy theories.
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:26 pm 
welcoming committee

I don't see the point of conspiracy theories... actually that's a lie... i love them!!

That said, i don't believe most of them but lets face it, how many people do you know who are into computers and aren't also into conspiracy theories in one way or another?

Add that Sci-Fi is the basis of most, if not all of them... lets think about that for a second, "Science"... "Fiction"....

It might as well just be called 'Fiction' because all the science i was ever taught at school has been turned on it's head, if ever there was 'Science Fiction', it was, with hindsight, what i was taught at school...

The big bang theory, the Stephen Hawkins one, not the TV series.

I'm not so sure i was taught the origin of the universe other than 'it just is' but even that sure beats the modern bunkum of 'a big bang'... I'd sure love to be around in another 50 years to hear how that one gets ridiculed and what the next 'theory' is!

I mean, really, the best our finest can come up with is matter meets matter and it explodes and we are where we are because of it?? Where did that matter, or whatever it is that Stephen theorises about, come form to cause the big bang??

Now, i know they're will be people who are religious who will argue that God is the answer, but even God had to have had a beginning... and if not a beginning then there had to have been a time before God, to think otherwise is illogical.

TV, Radio, Telephone (Logie Baird, Marconi, Alexander Graham Bell) to name a few were all inventors of the named appliances when i was at school... all wrong, apparently.

The planet hasn't been warming for the last 10,000 years and we're not after all going to plunge into a second ice age, nope, it's a man made phenomenon born in the 18th and 19th centuries and we're heading into a path of Armageddon of rising seas, pestilence and drought.

I could go on and on about what i was taught at school and how I don't know whether I'm coming or going any more to the point i no longer care what I'm told, but when i read this conspiracy theory...

https://www.theroot.com/nfl-miraculousl ... 1822302979

... i know the world has gone truly bonkers!! :lol:

Post subject: Re: Conspiracy theories.
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:05 pm 
welcoming committee

A few observations, my opinions, probably absurd.

I am into computers but hate conspiracy theories, just something bored people get into who have no lives.

The Creator. I will not use the word “God” because that is such a religious word and Satan (the dark side of the Force) loves religion, his favorite weapon. If I understand a few things correctly, Time itself did not even exist before the Big Bang, didn’t Einstein prove that? Before the Big Bang there was NOTHING, not even nothing or the space it would occupy if it was more than nothing. The Creator is outside of time (in my opinion); time was another one of His/Her/Its creations. The Creator cannot be understood by our egotistical personalities, each of us thinking in VERY limited ways that we are right and everyone else is wrong. The Creator cannot be understood not because He (sorry ladies just typing) is infinite but because He is so simple and pure, a single Word, a primordial vibration. We have to stop thinking, relax, and let go to return Home. I will probably be editing this as more strange things pop into my limited intelligence.

If the world is "bonkers" it is only because it reflects the consciousness of the folks living here.
Acadia

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:24 pm 
welcoming committee

Acadia wrote:
I am into computers but hate conspiracy theories, just something bored people get into who have no lives.

Yup, that about sums me up! :rofl2:

Quote:
The Creator...

I've never understood the case for claiming there was nothing until the Creator created it, my limited mind keeps going back to... how could there have been nothing, surely the Creator is 'some thing' and had to have existed before nothing, if he/she existed and created everything then there WAS something.

The big bang theory, if true, sure created a hell of a lot of something out of nothing ;)

I think i need a :drink8:

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:30 pm 

Sorry I can't think deep enough for all this, think I'll stay ignorant. :rofl2:

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:42 pm 
welcoming committee

JoanA wrote:
Sorry I can't think deep enough for all this, think I'll stay ignorant. :rofl2:

With a tin hat on i hope!... you do know... they can't see you if you wear one ---> :ufo1:

Post Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:41 am 

I know, don't tell anyone but I wouldn't go anywhere without mine. :shhh3: :twisted:

Post Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:11 pm 
welcoming committee

JoanA wrote:
I know, don't tell anyone but I wouldn't go anywhere without mine. :shhh3: :twisted:

I always wondered what was on your 'avatar' head... i can see now it's a tin foil headscarf cleverly camouflaged with a purple dye... i always knew there had to be more to the Welsh than sheep,rugby & Max Boyce... who knew they could be so cunning!

p.s. I'm pretty sure you've told me that your actually English, if so, clearly that cunning Welsh craftiness has rubbed off on you after living in Wales for so long ;)

I couldn't of course mention Max Boyce without adding a wee clip of the great man... I guess you might need to be British to fully appreciate Max, but here's a wee taster of why he's loved by many across the UK... https://youtu.be/AvelddDCxNY

For those that don't know, in the 70's & 80's Wales was dominated by the coal mining industry and rugby union was a religion... the miners would save up all year to travel to the away games during the 'Five Nations' annual tournament, Murrayfield was always a favourite that for many if they could only afford one match that would be the one they chose... they didn't bring their wives or girlfriends and they got into all sorts of trouble, nearly always all good natured which is why the cops up here would turn a blind eye to their antics... mind you, if their wife's and girlfriends knew what they got up to... well, lets just say, i worked in Rose Street in the 80's and know what they got up to and there would probably not be a woman in Wales who had a partner if they knew! LOL

Och, what the heck, about time we had a wee bit more Max... Land of my Fathers... I'm obviously not Welsh but this anthem sends tingles down my spine every time i hear it... and when coupled with comedy... :D
https://youtu.be/O-EKY7z_jeE

Post Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:41 pm 
welcoming committee

Arguably the greatest Scottish performance in an era when Rugby Union was amateur, 1990 Calcutta cup....
https://youtu.be/KEnO6Q_7Kpk

Okay, i'll stop lol ;)

Board index » Our Community » General Discussion