Register    Login    Search    Articles & downloads     Who We Are    Donate    Jaylach Free Sites

Board index » Technical Forums » Internet Browsers And Email

Post subject: Outlook Express Problems
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:10 pm 
welcoming committee

I have been using Outlook Express ever since I got a computer. It has been working just fine but just lately I have been getting strange problems. I just tried to send a friend five photos that I took on my phone. The message has been stuck in the Outbox for ages and when I try to exit out of Outlook Express, the darn thing gets stuck and keeps saying it has to close -- but it won't. All I get is repeats of the message but I had to press the reset button on my computer twice because I was just stuck.

I have yahoo mail and gmail but I really want to use my ISP address because that is the one all my friends have used for years. I can pick up my mail on the Internet, but I like to get that little envelope on my task bar that tells me I have mail. I don't like gmail because I can't seem to make new folders. Some people might like those label things -- I don't. I prefer to move stuff to a totally separate folder. To tell the truth there is much about gmail I cannot figure out - I use it for spare but I don't like it much.

I also have Microsoft Outlook as part of Office 2003. I haven't tried switching to that.

What about Windows Live or Windows Live Mail. Could I download that? Or would it mess up OE even worse?

Thanks for any help.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:40 am 
welcoming committee

Try sending the pictures one at a time, they may be too big all together.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:53 pm 
welcoming committee

I didn't think photos off a phone would be very big. But, thanks. I will try that. I have managed to delete those two emails. So it seems to be working OK now.

Board index » Technical Forums » Internet Browsers And Email