Register    Login    Search    Articles & downloads     Who We Are    Donate    Jaylach Free Sites

Board index » Technical Forums » Microsoft Windows

Post Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:14 pm 

I ran into a problem this evening with my laptop, Lenovo B575. The laptop kept restarting because of inaccessible boot_device. I am not sure how to fix this problem. I know it's too new for everyone with Windows 10. Mine is Windows 10 64X Home Premium operating system. Before that I had Windows 7 64X Home Premium and never went into WIndows 8 till free upgrade of Windows 10 two weeks ago. I don't think that I gave you enough information about this happened earlier today. I clicked the button " resetting the laptop. " After reset the laptop and got into this problem after restart the laptop. Here is the message I got from my laptop and look below:

Your PC (my laptop) ran into a problem and needs to restart. You can restart.

If you'd like to know more, you can search online later for this error: INACCESSIBLE BOOT_DEVICE.

I did try to restart the laptop but can't so I turn off the laptop and turn on again then ran into the same problem as above.
Any idea how to fix this problem otherwise I might have to take to computer repair place to get this fix.

Thank you,

John

Board index » Technical Forums » Microsoft Windows