Register    Login    Search    Articles & downloads     Who We Are    Donate    Jaylach Free Sites

Board index » Technical Forums » Microsoft Windows

Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:09 pm 

Thought to share with you that I am going to reinstall the operating system of Windows 7 Ultimate 64X on my desktop, Acer Aspire M3450 because of too many errors from the operating system. I did try to repair the operating system with my System Repair disk for Windows 7 and the message came up with " can't repair the operating system " Also I got several error messages with error code 432 and several programs that have the message " Access is denied " as well. Even can't get into Safe Mode after restarted the desktop too. So there are several errors that need to be cleaned out or repaired. I don't know what is the other alternative to fix the system without format the hard drive then reinstall the operating system of Windows 7. I was thinking about getting NeoSmart Technologies " Windows System Repair " but I can boot the desktop with no problem also can get emails and go on Internet for surfing too. Do you think it's worth to get this Windows System Repair or waste my money to repair the operating system of Windows 7. If you think that I should get one from them and which program is better to run with two different prices -- for Home is $19.95 and other for Professional is $39.95. I am not sure which one to get but mine is Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64X and more likely go with Professional. Or don't get any from NeoSmart Technologies. Or do you know what is the alternative program -- freeware beside NeoSmart Technologies to repair the Windows 7 operating system or go ahead to reformat the hard drive and reinstall them again from my recovery disks.

Thank you,

John

Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:34 pm 
Site Admin

I would not go with a utility that claims to be able to repair Windows 7. A clean install is a safer and better solution as long as you are willing to take that action. The only issue you will face is needing to install scads of updates after the recovery/reinstall and, of course, reinstalling programs and restoring data.
-steve

Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:39 pm 

Thank you Stephen

Board index » Technical Forums » Microsoft Windows