Register    Login    Search    Articles & downloads     Who We Are    Donate    Jaylach Free Sites

Board index » Technical Forums » General Computing

Post Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:27 am 

sboots wrote:
JoanA wrote:
I'd definitely stay put with those speeds, I bet Penny is feeling a bit sick now with you having to go through all this trouble. :-(

She definitely feels guilty, but I share in the guilt as I might have prevented it had I expressed my concerns about the move to her. I chose to support her desire to move and her decision. And, then, after looking at many homes, this one was one that I knew that I could comfortably live in and thought that she could, too. It took her a month after we signed the contract to realize that she would not be happy in that house -- and even more, that she wouldn't be happy leaving our current home. Ah, well.
This evening we briefly spoke about digging up a Rose of Sharon and some Raspberry bushes at the VA house to plant here in NJ. :-D

Here's hoping you sell it without too much bother, at least if there are any plants there you would like to have you can take them without any trouble. :D

The dogs and cats will be pleased as well they won't have to get used to new smells and surroundings. ;)

Post Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:56 pm 
Site Admin

JoanA wrote:
Here's hoping you sell it without too much bother, at least if there are any plants there you would like to have you can take them without any trouble. :D

The dogs and cats will be pleased as well they won't have to get used to new smells and surroundings. ;)

Thanks! Yes to some plants, and the dogs would be fine no matter where they were, but Penguin (our cat) would certainly have been quite stressed. I had to take him to the emergency vet a week ago Friday and he spent the weekend there because he was breathing oddly. He was diagnosed with a heart murmur 3 years ago, well that appears to have progressed to congestive heart failure. They removed fluid from around his lungs, started him on Lasix, and had him on Oxygen until late Saturday. I picked him up on Monday after he was checked out by the cardiologist, who I will be seeing with him again this Monday coming. So, yes, a move would be stress for him that we can do without!
-steve

Post Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:37 pm 

I agree Steve, I've been following her progress via Facebook so know how upset you've been, well they are family members so of course we worry about them when they're ill I know how I'd feel if it was any of mine.

Good luck with her on Monday. Our oldest is over 15 now.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:14 am 
welcoming committee

I have a handful of streaming services and devices that include 2 Roku, Sling TV, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video for television shows and movies. Movies Anywhere & Vudu for my personal digital content like my Blu-ray disks that come with digital codes. Also have 2 televisions connected to my network. Of course not all these items are being used at the same time.

It just goes to show you, it's always something. If it's not one thing it's another!
_Rosanne Rosannadanna

Post Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:29 pm 

Ritzter13 wrote:
I have a handful of streaming services and devices that include 2 Roku, Sling TV, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video for television shows and movies. Movies Anywhere & Vudu for my personal digital content like my Blu-ray disks that come with digital codes. Also have 2 televisions connected to my network. Of course not all these items are being used at the same time.

Wow that's a brilliant speed Terry, lucky you. :)

Board index » Technical Forums » General Computing